Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Max Grigoriev <ma...@webamg.com> on 2009/10/14 20:47:49 UTC

Dependency of 2 modules

Hi everybody,

I have parent module(pom) and 2 children - jar + war. Is it possible to make rule that in case of failure of war module, jar module isn't installed to repository? Because now jar module is OK and it's installed to rep, but then in war module there're errors in integration tests and war isn't installed. So I have in reps just one good project -  it would be great if I can configure maven to install to rep only in case of all children modules pass test and integration-test

Re: Dependency of 2 modules

Posted by Paweł Paprota <pp...@fastmail.fm>.
Witam!

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:47:49 -0400
"Max Grigoriev" <ma...@webamg.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> I have parent module(pom) and 2 children - jar + war. Is it possible
> to make rule that in case of failure of war module, jar module isn't
> installed to repository? Because now jar module is OK and it's
> installed to rep, but then in war module there're errors in
> integration tests and war isn't installed. So I have in reps just one
> good project -  it would be great if I can configure maven to install
> to rep only in case of all children modules pass test and
> integration-test

Try adding -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=false to your command line.

--
Paweł