Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Barth <da...@canonical.com> on 2016/01/04 10:02:18 UTC

Re: [Vote] 4.3.2 Ubuntu Release (attempt 2)

Thanks Shazron.

And hi guys! :) I would like to resume the voting process on this thread.

Thanks

Posted by David Barth <da...@canonical.com>.
I double checked and I think I can now technically conclude the vote
positively, though i'm not officially listed on the PMC page yet (
http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#cordova-pmc)

The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

David Barth
Shazron Abdullah
Jesse MacFadyen