Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by afa654321 <af...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/09 00:13:47 UTC

No appropriate message decoder

Hello,

I've built a client-server(using "SumUp" as a guide). The client sends
variable-length array of bytes.
I was getting the above-mentioned exception in the server, so in order to
simulate the problem I used the Server
program(with no changes) from the "SumUp" example and can re-create the
problem(get the same "ProtocolDecoderException")

the line of code in the server that gets the array from the ByteBuffer is:

byte[] array = new byte[in.remaining()];
in.get(array, 0, in.remaining());

where in is a ref to the ByteBuffer

Any idea as to the cause of the exception?
Thx.

Re: No appropriate message decoder

Posted by afa654321 <af...@yahoo.com>.
Thx Trustin.

Problem solved! I was't properly processing the header on the server side!

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,