Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 04:31:12 UTC

[Orchestra] Need ability to reopen jiar issue

Please configure Orchestra Jira to allow a closed jira to be reopenned.

I just submitted an another patch for ORCHESTRA-4

-D

Re: [Orchestra] Need ability to reopen jiar issue

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Dan Tran schrieb:
> Just sent in another patch for ORCHESTRA-4

Applied - Thanks :-)

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mario Ivankovits
Software Engineering

OPS EDV VertriebsgesmbH
A-1120 Wien, Michael-Bernhard-Gasse 10

Firmenbuch Nr.: FN51233v, Handelsgericht Wien
Tel.: +43-1-8938810; Fax: +43-1-8938810/3700
http://www.ops.co.at

E-Mail: mario@ops.co.at
Skype: mario_ivankovits

Re: [Orchestra] Need ability to reopen jiar issue

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.