Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/30 18:04:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Wicket jQuery UI 8.0.0-M5 Released

Dear Wicket jQuery UI users,

Wicket jQuery UI 8.0.0-M5 based on Apache Wicket 8.0.0-M5 is now released.

*Changelog:*
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/releases/tag/wicket-jquery-ui-8.0.0-M5

*Maven dependencies:*

<!-- Wicket jQuery UI -->

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.wicket-jquery-ui</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-jquery-ui</artifactId>
    <version>8.0.0-M5</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.wicket-jquery-ui</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-jquery-ui-theme-base</artifactId>
    <version>8.0.0-M5</version>
</dependency>

<!-- Wicket Kendo UI -->

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.wicket-jquery-ui</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-kendo-ui</artifactId>
    <version>8.0.0-M5</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.googlecode.wicket-jquery-ui</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-kendo-ui-theme-default</artifactId>
    <version>8.0.0-M5</version>
</dependency>

If you have any *question*, feel free to ask in the forum:
http://groups.google.com/group/wicket-jquery-ui/

If you notice an *issue*, please report it here:
https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui/issues

Enjoy! :)

Re: [wicket-jquery-ui] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Wicket jQuery UI 8.0.0-M5 Released

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

the fix should make it into the final version 8.0.0 I suggest.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.