Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Scott Goldstein <sd...@mailandnews.com> on 2001/12/01 23:42:09 UTC

Re: junit Questions

I've done some research on writing my own JUnit formatter in order to print all
of the results at the end of the batch test.  It appears that each .class or
.java file in a batch test is treated as a single JUnitTest instance.  Each
JUnitTest instance represent a test suite.  After a test suite ends, the
Formatter.endTestSuite() method is called to print the results.

I could write a formatter that continues to maintain the results of all test
suites (i.e. the entire batch test) in memory and print it all out at the very
end.  Unfortunately, I don't see any way to signal the formatter that the
JUnitTask has ended.  Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for the help.

Scott