Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Berg <co...@mchsi.com> on 2003/02/28 20:36:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Uninstalling Apache

I am having too many problems with Apache right now so I want to start
over with a clean install. I'm on Redhat 7.3 and I would like to know
how to uninstall Apache. Then after thats done I'm going to reinstall
2.0.44

Thanks,

Dan

Re: [users@httpd] Uninstalling Apache

Posted by Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>.
Daniel Berg wrote:

>I am having too many problems with Apache right now so I want to start
>over with a clean install. I'm on Redhat 7.3 and I would like to know
>how to uninstall Apache. Then after thats done I'm going to reinstall
>2.0.44

Wouldn't it be enough to remove your httpd.conf and restart with the
default?  Also, and maybe not important, has PHP4 fixed their problems
with Apache2?
--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---