Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by An...@ard.de on 2014/03/14 12:43:44 UTC

Search for developer contact for integration of Google Chromecast functionality into Apache Cordova

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to address the following issue. If
this is not the case I would be glad if you could redirect me to another
Cordova contact.

I'm working at a German Public Broadcaster who is in contact with Google
Inc. concerning the Google Chromecast Technology.

We would like to offer content for the Google Chromecast Stick. But at the
moment all APIs from Google are only available for native iOS and Android
applications.
Google is open to integrate its APIs into Cordova Plugins but needs a
developer contact to start the implementation process. The Chromecast team
has not yet been working with Cordova so there might be some technical
questions concerning the framework first.

Who could be the right person to start a communication process between
Cordova and Google?

Thank you very much in advance.
Kind regards

Mit besten Grüßen,
                                                  André Berthold
André Berthold
ARD Online l ARD.de
Leitung Technik & Entwicklung
Head of Technology and Software Development

Südwestrundfunk
Am Fort Gonsenheim 139
55122 Mainz

Mail: andre.berthold@ard.de