Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Avinash Dongre <do...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 12:05:49 UTC

fatal error C1189: #error : "Unable to determine the behavior of a signed right shift"

I am getting following compilation error on windows.

fatal error C1189: #error :  "Unable to determine the behavior of a signed
right shift"

I am building using Visual Studio 2010.

Any helps.

Thanks
Avinash

Re: fatal error C1189: #error : "Unable to determine the behavior of a signed right shift"

Posted by Avinash Dongre <do...@gmail.com>.
Ok Got It .

I need to define
HAVE_CONFIG_H