Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/07/07 08:51:01 UTC

Post TomEE 9.0.0-M8 fixes

Hi all,

During the TomEE 9.0.0-M8 release, we found some minor issues. They did not
require to cancel and re-roll, but they were good feedback I wanted to
address.

This is a quick follow up

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-3997 - javadoc generation and
attach process during release was broken for JDK 11+ so I had to deactivate
a lot of modules to release. I managed to fix the javadoc task and also
took the opportunity to go through modules and disable javadoc where it's
not relevant (BOMs, repackaged deps, examples, etc).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-4007 - clean up ASM dependency
which was added as a transitive dependency even though it's already shaded
in our XBean ASM library.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-4008 - woodstox-core back in
the distribution. After a dependency upgrade, it looks like the dependency
was again back in our distribution while we don't need it.

So far all issues are now resolved. Thanks Richard for helping and everyone
for reporting.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro