Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/08 12:24:13 UTC

Click docbook build issues

Hi All,

I am having trouble with the docbook building the
/click/documentation/xdocs/src/docbook/click/*.xml

Currently my build is picking up the documentation source for
/docbook/src/docbook/click/*.xml

How is the docbook project supposed to reference the docbook source in
the click project?

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Click docbook build issues

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Malcolm,

Malcolm Edgar wrote:

> I am having trouble with the docbook building the
> /click/documentation/xdocs/src/docbook/click/*.xml
>
> Currently my build is picking up the documentation source for
> /docbook/src/docbook/click/*.xml

Just to remove some ambiguities, there are two docbook sources, the
old one hosted at Apache under trunk/tools:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/click/trunk/tools/

and the new one under Click itself: documentation/xdocs/

I assume you are using the new version.

To build Click's docbook navigate to
<click-install>/documentation/xdocs/ and run:

   ant get-deps
   ant all

All paths are relative so it should build without issues. Also see the
/documentation/xdocs/README.txt for more info.

Let me know if you still have problems.

kind regards

bob