Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dcf <ji...@dcf.state.fl.us> on 2006/04/28 01:21:04 UTC

Failed to remove a message

I am using ActiveMQ 4 embedded in Tomcat 5.5.12. I configure one queue. I can
send message from a servlet to a configured queue. The queue listener can
also get it and expires it. A few minutes later, I get the following error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to remove a message
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.executeBatch(TransactionContext.java:94)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.executeBatch(TransactionContext.java:74)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.commit(TransactionContext.java:149).

I think ActiveMQ throws the above error when it is trying to clean the
queue.

Jim

Re: Failed to remove a message

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
What exact version are you using? Also what database are you using?
The exception below looks like it is caused when trying to checkpoint
the journal to the database. A complete log might also help us figure
out whats going on.

On 4/28/06, dcf <ji...@dcf.state.fl.us> wrote:

> I am using ActiveMQ 4 embedded in Tomcat 5.5.12. I configure one queue. I can
> send message from a servlet to a configured queue. The queue listener can
> also get it and expires it. A few minutes later, I get the following error:
>
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to remove a message
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.executeBatch(TransactionContext.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.executeBatch(TransactionContext.java:74)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.commit(TransactionContext.java:149).
>

> I think ActiveMQ throws the above error when it is trying to clean the
> queue.
>

> Jim

James
-------