Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/26 05:16:04 UTC

[VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Hi All,

As you may be aware Axis2 team is working for a 1.2 release.  I think we
should be doing compatible Sandesha2 1.2 release as well.
Since the last release there were various updates to the code base. Here are
some of the features that were added.

1. Support for SecureRM by integrating with Rampart.
2. Support for Anonymous In-Out scenario for WSRM 1.0 (the replay model)
3. Updates and additions to the  Sandsha2 policies.
4. Fixes and additions to WSRM 1.1 support.
5. Various bug fixes and improvements.

We can do the release soon after the Axis2 1.2. Here is my +1 for a
1.2release of Sandesha2.
(BTW if there are any feature that u guys think should be added to this
release, please holler)

Chamikara

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

~Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew K Gatford <GA...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1

Andrew Gatford

Hursley MP211
Telephone :
Internal (7) 245743
External 01962 815743
Internet : gatfora@uk.ibm.com

"Chamikara Jayalath" <ch...@gmail.com>
26/03/2007 04:16

sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
[VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Hi All,

As you may be aware Axis2 team is working for a 1.2 release.  I think we
should be doing compatible Sandesha2 1.2 release as well.
Since the last release there were various updates to the code base. Here
are some of the features that were added.

1. Support for SecureRM by integrating with Rampart.
2. Support for Anonymous In-Out scenario for WSRM 1.0 (the replay model)
3. Updates and additions to the  Sandsha2 policies.
4. Fixes and additions to WSRM 1.1 support.
5. Various bug fixes and improvements.

We can do the release soon after the Axis2 1.2. Here is my +1 for a 1.2
release of Sandesha2.
(BTW if there are any feature that u guys think should be added to this
release, please holler)

Chamikara

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [VOTE] Sandesha2 1.2 release

Posted by Matthew Lovett <ML...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1

I think the are a lot of fixes and improvements in the code - it's a good
time to have a release. We should plan to follow it up with another
release once the OASIS spec completes.

Matt

Posted by Andrew K Gatford <GA...@uk.ibm.com>.
+1