Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark P Ashworth <in...@connext.co.za> on 2007/10/26 05:33:51 UTC

[S2] Datetimepicker in Struts 2.1.0

Good Day,

I am trying to use the 2.1.0 build of the dojo plug-in and I am getting an
InvalidReferenceException. The issue
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1757 helped to resolve the issue
on the 2.0.9 build but now even the <@s.dateTimePicker /> or
<@s.datetimepicker /> does not seem to work.

on line 49, column 17 in workitem.ftl s.datetimepicker not found.
The problematic instruction:
----------
==> user-directive s.datetimepicker [on line 49, column 17 in workitem.ftl]
 in user-directive s.form [on line 20, column 9 in workitem.ftl]
----------

Java backtrace for programmers:

RE: [S2] Datetimepicker in Struts 2.1.0

Posted by Rajagopal_Yendluri <Ra...@satyam.com>.
Hi ...

   I am not able to use the datefimepicker, when I use the following
code:

	<s:datetimepicker name="birthday" label="Date:
"></s:datetimepicker>

	Only Label is displaying no... date and time in JSP..

Regards,
Rajagopal

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.
Hi Mark,