Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Srinivasulu <sr...@cognizant.com> on 2008/09/12 07:41:52 UTC

How to Record Ineternet site without proxy?

Hi ,

I am having an application which is an internet site.
And i am not having proxy i.e. the internet site is opening without any
proxy in browser.
I am unable to record the site with localhost and port 8090.
So can anyone suggest how to record the internet sites if we are not having
any proxies??
Please respond me ASAP.
Thanks in advance for reply :-)

Srinivasulu

RE: How to Record Ineternet site without proxy?

Posted by Rushabh Doshi <rd...@asite.com>.
There are two ways to record your script

1. Using Badboy tool and export to JMeter
2. Capture your scenario in IE Inspector (HTTP Analyzer) and manually
put the entire request in your test plan if it's not length your
scenario then.

Rushabh