Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by El Javi Bolaños Molina <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/11 06:14:54 UTC

setters for TModel and OverviewDoc

Hi all,

I am trying to register a Webservice using the jUDDI API according to
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/bp/uddi-spec-tc-bp-using-wsdl-v108-20021110.pdf

The basic idea as I understand is that the bindingTemplate accessPonit
should point to the actual service while tModel.OverviewDoc.OverviewUrl
needs to point to the WSDL definition.

The problem now is that as far as I see tModel does not have a setter for
Overviewdoc.

I think there are various setters missing across the uddi model classes in
jUDDI API, was that made deliberately, is that a bug or I am going the wrong
path to create my own tModels?

Thanks,
Javier.

Re: setters for TModel and OverviewDoc

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Yes Javier, that's how it works. The JavaAPI was generated directly from
the UDDI xsds, so it should map exactly to the UDDI spec. --K

Posted by Javier Molina <ja...@acsmail.net.au>.
Hi Kurt,

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Javier,