Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mazen Rukayni <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/28 09:42:48 UTC

Apache NiFi & Gnip

Dear Apache NiFi Team ,

I was having a look at the NiFi, and I have a question I would like to get
answer for:

   -  I did a quick search about NiFi a Gnip, but there is nothing that
   talks about grabbing data from Gnip.  Is there any documentation or helpful
   resources for this ?

Kind Regards,
Mazen.

Re: Apache NiFi & Gnip

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mazen

The GetTwitter processor uses the Hosebird Client which as i
understand it supports at least some of Gnips API.  However, it is not
clear to me that we expose this to the user.  There may be value in
having support for the GNIP API directly.  Can you describe what
you're looking to do a bit more or specifically what from the GNIP API
you'd like to be able to use?

Thanks
Joe