Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/08/26 10:33:05 UTC

Errors when loading multiple modules at the same time

Hi all,

just opening a new thread as the content of my relative path thread changed quite a bit over time.

Yesterday I figured out that if you try loading multiple modules at the same time (by setting autoLoad=true or by triggering more than one to load at once) you will have issues.

The reason is that for the first module, closure will make a list of missing resources and start loading them … then comes the second module and again it loads the list of missing resources.
Unfortunately it might load resources, the first module already requested, but which have not been received or processed yet. So when a duplicate resource is returned to the client, and the client processes this, the user gets an ugly “this resource has already been registered” error.

Unfortunately this is in the closure code … so not quite sure which strategy we should follow.

I know that using js-debug is not ideal, but during development time I need to do it in order to be able to debug things.

Still have to dig into how to get the js-release working.

Chris

Re: Errors when loading multiple modules at the same time

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
ok thanks,
Let's see what happens.
In the meanwhile, any idea from folks regarding this issue is welcome

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Errors when loading multiple modules at the same time

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Carlos,

    --
    Carlos Rovira
    http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Errors when loading multiple modules at the same time

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

--
Carlos Rovira