Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Glen Robson <gl...@llgc.org.uk> on 2008/02/15 15:47:26 UTC

Accessing an XML file through http Basic Authentication

Hi,

We are using cocoon 2.1.1 and I was wondering how you create a generator
from an XML source which is protected using HTTP Basic authentication.
Before the basic authentication was setup I would access the xml as follows:

<map:match pattern="object/*">
      <map:generate src="http://<host>:<port>/get/{1}/mets/"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/show_object.xsl" >
      </map:transform>
      <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

The XML is located on another server and is accessed using a URL.

Thanks for your help

Glen

Re: Accessing an XML file through http Basic Authentication

Posted by Glen Robson <gl...@llgc.org.uk>.
Thanks Andrew that worked great.

Cheers

Glen