Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <le...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/09/19 23:41:20 UTC

Bookkeeper usage

Hi all,
I'm curious of who uses BookKeeper in production and for what.
Could you share your experience?
Thanks,
Julien

Re: Bookkeeper usage

Posted by Julien Le Dem <le...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thank you Flavio.
Julien

On 9/21/11 9:53 AM, "Flavio Junqueira" <fp...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:

Hi Julien, I'm not aware of any production use of BookKeeper currently. We have been working with the HDFS team, though, to have it used with the Namenode as part of their high-availability solution (see HDFS-1623).

Since BookKeeper is a component of Hedwig, if anyone deploys Hedwig, then they will also be deploying BookKeeper. I'm aware of groups experimenting with Hedwig, but no actual production use yet.

-Flavio

On Sep 19, 2011, at 11:41 PM, Julien Le Dem wrote:

Hi all,
I'm curious of who uses BookKeeper in production and for what.
Could you share your experience?
Thanks,
Julien

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

Re: Bookkeeper usage

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.