Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Dave <da...@max-imp.com> on 2005/05/26 03:02:43 UTC

cincludes remove namespaces of parameters

I have another problems with cincludes

Here is an example of the cinclude...
<include:includexml>
     <cinclude:src>cocoon://blah</cinclude:src>
     <cinclude:configuration>
         <cinclude:parameter>
             <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
             <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
         </cinclude:parameter>
     </cinclude:configuration>
     <cinclude:parameters>
         <cinclude:parameter>
             <cinclude:name>this</cinclude:name>
             <cinclude:value><test
xmlns="http://blah.com/"/></cinclude:value>
         </cinclude:parameter>
     </cinclude:parameters>
</cinclude:includexml>

When this is ran the param 'this' will come through as
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<test/>

It is now not in a namespace. If I were too have many elements in
different namespaces they would all end up in the 'no namespace' arena.

If I were to put a prefix on the value such as this...
         <cinclude:parameter>
             <cinclude:name>this</cinclude:name>
             <cinclude:value><x:test
xmlns:x="http://blah.com/"/></cinclude:value>
         </cinclude:parameter>

I will get an error when trying to parse the value on the other side
saying the 'x' prefix is not defined.

Anyone know why cinclude ignores name

David