Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/27 09:26:06 UTC

Last Apache Camel 2.15.6 Release

Hi

Now that we have 2.17.0 released we should get the last 2.15.6 release
out the door as well.

Anyone able to cut the release?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Last Apache Camel 2.15.6 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Yes, the checkstyle profile is activated by default when we make a
release, see https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/pom.xml#L293:

[...]
<!-- The profile we want to use when doing the release -->
<arguments>-Prelease,enable-schemagen,apt,sourcecheck,hibernate</arguments>
[...]

It's usually just a few minor fixes, and I mostly try to start fixing
these issues on the master branch and merge them onto the release
branch.

One thing I just noticed is that we could add the "apache-release"
profile to the list of profiles.  This way we don't have to explicitly
provide it when we cut releases (see
http://camel.apache.org/release-guide.html).  I will test this with
our next release.

Thanks,