Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/05 16:29:41 UTC

problem with vaidation of numeric field

Hi,

I have to validate a double field for input using
struts validator,
The problem is, in some places comma "," is used
instead of decimal "." in double field, like
123.45 is same is 123,45
but in second case struts gives an error saying
invalid double field,
can i make the existing validation work (double)or
will have to write my own validation for it

Ashish

=====
A$HI$H

Re: problem with vaidation of numeric field

Posted by Jeff Kyser <kt...@comcast.net>.
Guess you could use a depends='mask' instead of double
and write a pattern that supported '.' or ',' in addition to
numbers

-jeff