Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marco Crivellaro <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 15:46:09 UTC

stop a quartz route

Hi All,
my Camel context is making use of a watchdog to monitor the status of the
application. In case a flag is set I would like to stop the watchdog, I
cannot find a way to stop the route.
The watchdog have been implemented using camel-quartz:

from("quartz://watchdog/checkpendingexchanges?trigger.repeatInterval=10000&trigger.repeatCount="
+ SimpleTrigger.REPEAT_INDEFINITELY)
.routeId("watchdog")
.process(new Processor() {
       //here I would like to stop the watchdog processor if a given
condition is met
    }
}}).log(LoggingLevel.valueOf("TRACE"), "watchdog check completed");

Re: stop a quartz route

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

this FAQ should help: