Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Balasubramanian, Ravi Shankar" <rb...@informatica.com> on 2007/05/02 12:51:03 UTC

Excluding a test source file

Hi all,

I am working with maven 2.0.4 and my requirement is as follows:

I have all my test source files in the same directory and all my maven
projects' <testSourceDirectory> points to this directory where all the
source files are available. For a particular maven project, I want to be
excluding a specific source file which would not compile properly under
that project's settings. How do I get this done in maven 2.0.4?

Which plugin should I be configuring ?

Thanks for any help,

Ravi.

"Tough times never last, but tough men do..."

Re: Excluding a test source file

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
The parameter is present in the 2.0 version of the plugin [1] but there
where some bugs fixed in this area in 2.0.1 [2] (in particular [3]). So
you should try upgrading to at least that version (2.0.2 is current).

-Tim

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/plugins/tags/maven-compiler-plugin-2.0/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/TestCompilerMojo.java?view=markup
[2]