Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Markus Fischer <fi...@entelechon.de> on 2004/03/03 16:32:42 UTC

DatePicker security warning in IE with SSL connection

Hi,

opening the DatePicker window yields a security warning in Internet
Explorer when using an SSL connection. The message is the infamous "This
page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display
the nonsecure items?".

Does anybody have a clue why this comes up? The page refers to

	[application
home]/[service]?service=asset&sp=S/org/apache/tapestry/form/DatePicker.j

but since this is retrieved via the same SSL connection (or, is it?),
this shouldn't cause any problems.

Regards,
  Markus

Re: DatePicker security warning in IE with SSL connection

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.
Did you found a solution? In my case http is not even enabled.

Thanks, Len

Marilen Aretius Corciovei
Independent J2EE, Linux consultant
http://nemesisit.rdsnet.ro/len