Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/25 09:21:33 UTC

Removal of my name from the Emeritus volunteers list

Greetings
I am Antonio Petrelli, former PMC member of Struts, Tiles and Velocity.
Following the removal of Marko Rodriguez from the TinkerPop project I would
like to express my disappointment against Apache Software Foundation, that
when I was involved was all about merit and meritocracy. Policing thought
and speech was never its mission and now the woke and cancel culture ruined
it all.

So please I want to express my disappointment by asking you to remove my
name from the list of emeritus volunteers in your Velocity website.

I hope you understand

Antonio Petrelli