Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> on 2006/02/13 21:44:02 UTC

@see in javadoc - is it not correct?

rhillegas@apache.org wrote:

> Author: rhillegas
> Date: Mon Feb 13 12:17:47 2006
> New Revision: 377480

> Log:
> Fix javadoc warning in Property.java

> -     * @see org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info.JVMInfo.JDK_ID
> +     * See org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info.JVMInfo.JDK_ID

I thought @see was the correct item to use here.

Is there some new guideline?

Dan.

Re: @see in javadoc - is it not correct?

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I think that @see is still fine. This was the javadoc error I airbrushed:
>
>  [javadoc]
> C:\cygwin\home\rh161140\derby\mainline\trunk\java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\reference\Property.java:545:
>
> warning - Tag @see: reference not found:
> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info.JVMInfo.JDK_ID

I see (:-), I should have used a # before the field.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Kristian,

I think the javadoc is fixed now and, for the moment, it's clean. I
would be more interested if someone spent cycles making the tinderbox
build fail on javadoc problems. That way we would catch these problems
early on.

Regards,
-Rick

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.