Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Prabhu Moorthy <Pr...@symphonysummit.com> on 2014/12/26 07:50:33 UTC

Spark Datagrid row non selectable/clickable after scroll the Datagrid

Hi,

Have created mobile app with applicationDPI="160".
If deploy the app in android/iOS phone have more than 200 ppi, issue is
Spark DataGrid rows are not select able/not clickable after scroll the
DataGrid.

Issue:(Desktop/All Andoird/iOS ppi>200)
Apache Flex 4.13.0
SparkDatagrid_Issue_Flex_4.zip
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n9296/SparkDatagrid_Issue_Flex_4.zip>

Working fine:(All Andoird/iOS/Desktop)
Flex 4.6
SparkDatagrid_Fine_Flex_4.zip
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n9296/SparkDatagrid_Fine_Flex_4.zip>

Is there any solution?

Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

-----
Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

Re: Spark Datagrid row non selectable/clickable after scroll the Datagrid

Posted by Prabhu Moorthy <Pr...@symphonysummit.com>.
Thanks for reply.
Issue still exist in Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 RC.
Have raised the issue in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34709

Created simple spark grid with Apache Flex SDK 4.14.0 RC.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12689156/SparkDatagrid_Issue_Flex_4.13.zip

Thanks & Regards,
M.Prabhu

-----

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhu,

We are currently in the process of release new version of Flex SDK 4.14. If
you could try test your issue in the release candidate it would be great.
Please follow Erik's instruction to do this [1]

You can also try to use Mobile Data Grid which is available in Flex SDK
since 4.11 [2]

If your problems will still occurs please rise a jira ticket attach simple
application which shows us your issue. [3]

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/4-14-testing-is-easy-td43472.html
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9yGfcwwBo
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX/

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Spark Datagrid row non selectable/clickable after scroll the Datagrid

Posted by Prabhu Moorthy <Pr...@symphonysummit.com>.
Am not using any item renderer. See my attached sample files.
Issue in Flex 4.13.0
http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n9296/SparkDatagrid_Issue_Flex_4.zip
Working fine in Flex 4.6.0

Posted by Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <ev...@gmail.com>.
Make sure no null error is being thrown by the renderer, either because of
data assumptions or because an uninitialized visual component.
We normally override the renderer's set data function to be like -
public override function set data (value:Object):void{
  super.data = value;
  if(initialized){
    setData(value); //calling a designated function for populating the data
in the UI components
  } else {
    callLater(setData,[value]);
  }
}

In addition, always check if the data object itself or some of its
properties are null.

Good luck,
Evyatar