Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 1998/12/13 04:37:41 UTC

anon CVS down?

Following the instructions on dev.apache.org for the anon CVS server, I
get a "connection refused" when it tries to login.

Has the anon server been turned off or otherwise down?

thx
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: anon CVS down?

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Greg Stein wrote:

> Following the instructions on dev.apache.org for the anon CVS server, I
> get a "connection refused" when it tries to login.
>
> Has the anon server been turned off or otherwise down?

It is currently unavailable due to... well... being unavailable.

I hope to find a different place to host it and get it setup again
sometime soon.