Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2002/03/01 12:48:13 UTC

RE: XMLSpy - FOP

-----Original Message-----
From: Savino, Matt C [mailto:Matt.C.Savino@questdiagnostics.com]
Sent: February 28, 2002 3:20 PM
To: 'fop-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: XMLSpy - FOP

Arved, I'd love to help out with the Perl prototyping if you have any pieces
that make sense to break off. I hear you about the UML. I think on some
projects it's more about control than functional necessity.
[ SNIP ]

-----End Of Original Message-----

Anyone who has interest should track the mailing list for that project,
which is available off the project page:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xslfo-proc/. I can think of some stuff
already, which is best discussed there.

If you need a break from Java and just want to get back into Perl or C,
you're welcome. Also, this is an opportunity to come up to speed with XSL
implementation while waiting for the FOP redesign to reach a less critical
stage.

If it's an either/or situation please stick with FOP and try to help out
with the maintenance branch.

Regards,
AHS