Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Stefan Klein <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 18:43:34 UTC

public_field: make sub-field visible

Hi couch users,

i got some application specific data in my user documents and have to make
one of the fields visible to other users.
public_field works fine, for top level fields. I try to make a sub field
visible.

{
"_id": "org.couchdb.user:someuser",
"_rev": "somerev",
"appData" : {
    "field" : "should be visible",
    "secretfield" : "should not be visible"
}

Re: public_field: make sub-field visible

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Yeah, it only works on top level fields right now.

B.

Posted by Stefan Klein <st...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, hit send to fast. :(