Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dave Connet <co...@entelos.com> on 2003/04/17 19:54:45 UTC

Xerces-C++ 2.2.0 / VC7.1 compile bug

VC7.1 has removed <iostream.h> file. This causes
framework/StdOutFormatTarget.cpp to fail to compile. The fix is to do what
Revision 1.3 says - however, according to 1.4, this is likely to cause
problems... (Since I compile, it's not an issue!)

This will also mean that many of the samples will fail to compile...

(Other that that, the vc7.1 compile was very smooth. I did let it convert
the sln/vcproj to the new format)

Dave Connet
Entelos, Inc.

Re: Xerces-C++ 2.2.0 / VC7.1 compile bug

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	there is an open bug that is assigned to me regarding this. I will
look at it soon.

Gareth

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Dave Connet wrote:

> VC7.1 has removed <iostream.h> file. This causes
> framework/StdOutFormatTarget.cpp to fail to compile. The fix is to do what
> Revision 1.3 says - however, according to 1.4, this is likely to cause
> problems... (Since I compile, it's not an issue!)
>
> This will also mean that many of the samples will fail to compile...
>
> (Other that that, the vc7.1 compile was very smooth. I did let it convert
> the sln/vcproj to the new format)
>
> Dave Connet
> Entelos, Inc.

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services