Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/08/20 15:06:33 UTC

Re: request interface doesn't provide supported locales (solved thanks)

Hello Thiago,

thank you this should solve the problem.

@Geoff and @Igor
thank you as well. I really meant the supported locales of the browser
not of the application. If your configure the languages en,de,fr in your
browser, then this is sent as request header to the web application.
--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de