Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/06/24 08:44:03 UTC

Re: deploying live pages

Amna&Kiran wrote:
> Hi..
> can you tell us how to deploy the published pages(live pages) to a web address
> say abc.com??

What exactly do you mean? That depends on the upload options
your ISP offers. E.g., if that includes FTP, you'll have to integrate
an FTP client in the publish usecase if you want to upload the
files immediately after publishing them.

-- Andreas

Re: deploying live pages

Posted by Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com>.
Andreas Hartmann <andreas <at> apache.org> writes:

> Amna&Kiran wrote:
> > Hi..
> > can you tell us how to deploy the published pages(live pages) to a web
address
> > say abc.com??
>
> What exactly do you mean? That depends on the upload options
> your ISP offers. E.g., if that includes FTP, you'll have to integrate
> an FTP client in the publish usecase if you want to upload the
> files immediately after publishing them.

we will follow-up on this in a while....But tell us, will searching be
possible in that case.??? Because the index folder is present inside the build
folder which is on our main authoring server.