Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/07/28 16:28:15 UTC

CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1

Hi,

I will start with the release tomorrow morning around 10:00 european time,
so please don't commit from that time on until I finished building the
release.

PS: and put the champaigne into the fridge.

Thanks
Carsten

Re: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>>PS: and put the champaigne into the fridge.
>>>

>>It's spelled "champagne" ! Wines are serious things in France ;-)
>>

>Oh, what a faux pas - sorry for that one, Sylvain! Now, I guess the best thing in helping me to spell this one correctly in the future, is to offer me one or two bottles the next time we meet. I'm sure then, I will not do that again :)

Mmmmh... on the contrary, I think your spelling will be worse than ever
after drinking! But this won't refrain me to offer you these bottles
with great pleasure ;-P

Sylvain

RE: CODE FREEZE for 2.1rc1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.