Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Fabian Ehls <eh...@googlemail.com> on 2012/02/28 16:57:21 UTC

HWPF CharacterRun getColor();

Hello,

I am extracting text from a word document to import it into an
appllication I am currently developing.
I am using Version 3.7

With

CharacterRun run;

for (int index = 0; index < paragraph.numCharacterRuns(); index++) {
     run = paragraph.getCharacterRun(index);
}

I can easily acces methods like run.isBold() or run.isItalic() but
run.getColor() only returns
one-digit integers.

At first i thought that this is an index and i need to find some kind of
Collection that holds
all used colors in the document but that was not the case. I did not
find one.

My second Idea was that this integer is a 24byte ARGB value but that was
not correct either.

So my question is: What does this integer stand for? And how do i need
to use it to get the color of the CharacterRun?

Greetings,

Fabian