Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Jason Essington <ja...@GreenRiverComputing.com> on 2002/11/12 01:35:30 UTC

Authentication using signatures in soap messages?

Hi there, I have been looking at the security sample in apache axis,
and I am curious how I would go about authenticating the sender of a
given signature?

The sample allows me to check that the signed xml is valid, but how do
I figure out if the sender (owner of the signature) is someone I want
to talk to?

-jason

Re: Authentication using signatures in soap messages?

Posted by Jason Essington <ja...@GreenRiverComputing.com>.
I suppose I maybe asked the wrong question.

How do I figure out who the signature is actually from?

-jason

Posted by David Wall <Da...@Yozons.com>.