Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/07/31 22:39:25 UTC

EVENT: GSOC Midterm Showcase During Thursday User Meetup Hosted by Mifos on Thursday Aug 3 at 1200GMT

Hello Mifos and Fineract Communities,

On behalf of the Mifos Initiative, I would like to invite everyone to the
first user meetup we've had in a little while.

It'll be taking place this Thursday Aug 3 at 1200GMT via GoToTraining:
https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/4181990661502307841

<https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/4181990661502307841>On the agenda
will be a midterm showcase of all the innovation that our Mifos and Apache
Fineract Google Summer of Code interns.

Since we have 15 interns total, we won't be able to showcase all the
projects but our interns are eager to show the fine and beautiful work
they've been doing on the back-end, the front-end and mobile apps, new and
old

Thanks,

Ed