Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "H. Swaczinna" <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/05/08 14:02:43 UTC

[Tobago] File-upload doesn't work anymore with myFaces 1.1.5

Hi,

with myFaces 1.1.4 my file-uplaod worked fine but with 1.1.5 I get the
error message

FileRenderer Can't process multipart/form-data without TobagoRequest.
Please check the web.xml and define a TobagoMultipartFormdataFilter.
See documentation for <tc:file>

I use Tobago 1.0.11.

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] File-upload doesn't work anymore with myFaces 1.1.5

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.
In the address demo the file upload works with MyFaces 1.1.5 and a
popup. Are you using the TobagoMultipartFormdataFilter servlet filter or
the tobago-fileupload.jar? The preferred way is adding
tobago-fileupload.jar to the classpath.

Regards,
Arvid