Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com> on 2018/11/07 09:17:28 UTC

Re: Change the 'comment' content for column when execute command 'desc formatted table_name'

Hi,

I revisit this discussion again, and suggest to change the DESC FORMATTED
output to following:

The information is outline in 6 sections:
1. Table basic information
2. Index information
3. Encoding information
4. Compaction information
5. Partition information (only for partition table)
6. Dynamic information

Please check whether it contains enough information of your preference, I
will create a JIRA and PR soon.

Regards,
Jacky

Re: Change the 'comment' content for column when execute command 'desc formatted table_name'

Posted by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com>.
The example is missing in my last mail, now I have put the example in
CARBONDATA-3087 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CARBONDATA-3087>  ,
please go to the JIRA and reply if you have any comment

Regards,
Jacky