Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Stefan Högberg <st...@aol.com> on 2013/10/01 14:25:38 UTC

Re: Finished Swedish Help translation

Dear Andrea,

The Swedish page for OpenOffice has "collapsed". Only half of the text is shown on the left side. The right side is "covered".

http://www.openoffice.org/sv/

On another page in Swedish. An old term is used "DataPilot-teknologi". In English 'datapilot' has been replaced by 'pivot table', which is 'pivåtabell' in the Swedish translation.

http://www.openoffice.org/sv/product/#calc

/Stefan

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Stefan Högberg wrote:
> The Swedish page for OpenOffice has "collapsed". Only half of the
> text is shown on the left side. The right side is "covered".

This was already the case before. The important thing is that we have
some readable text. As for the layout, we can wait to generalize the
experiment ongoing with the Portuguese site.

> On another page in Swedish. An old term is used
> "DataPilot-teknologi". In English 'datapilot' has been replaced by
> 'pivot table', which is 'pivåtabell' in the Swedish translation.
> http://www.openoffice.org/sv/product/#calc

Fixed.

Regards,
   Andrea.