Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ma...@bssp.fr on 2017/07/13 16:54:54 UTC

Modification of mail templates

Hello,

I have another request,

After setting a conference request, a mail with default message and
links in it is sent.

Here is the default message:
"If you have problems with the link, please copy and paste this to your
browser:
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#room/36"

In fact, I would like to change this default mail and change the text to
put :
  - localhost in case we have an openmeetings account,
       "http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/#room/36"
  - our openmeetings internal ip in case we are in the internal network
       "http://internalip:5080/openmeetings/#room/36"
  - the openmeetings external ip in case we are out of the network
       "http://externalip:5080/openmeetings/#room/36"

I know that I can add variables in 'Administration -> configuration' but
I would like to use these variables to change the body of the message
for example, and in general to manage it as I want.
Is there a mean to do this directly on the web application ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Maxime

Re: Modification of mail templates

Posted by ma...@bssp.fr.
On 24.07.2017 06:30, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

> Hello Maxime,
>
> you have to perform following steps:
> 1)In case you would like to develop Openmeetings you need to run _"unpacked"_ build:
>
> mvn clean install -P allModules,unpacked,mysql,default-db-cred -DskipTests=true -Dwicket.mode=DEVELOPMENT
>
> please NOTE: default-db-cred are: user: root with empty password, please change it in pom.xml to correspond with your DB
> 2) cd openmeetings-server/target/server
> 3) ./red5-debug.sh
>
> hope this helps :)
>
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 9:09 PM, <ma...@bssp.fr> wrote:
>
> On 20.07.2017 10:18, maxime.guerif@bssp.fr wrote:
> On 18.07.2017 03:45, Vasiliy Degtyarev wrote:
> Hello,
> You should clone openmeeting sources, change  file, then rebuild
> openmeetings and install custom version.
>
> Thanks,
> Vasiliy
>
> Hello,
>
> I copied the java file " https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/3.3.x/openmeetings-service/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/service/mail/template/InvitationTemplate.java [1] " to my repository but it had no effect.
> My InvitationTemplate.html doesn't seem to communicate with the java file at all.
> Could you explain me how did you create your InvitationTemplate.java please ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Maxime

Hello,

I will do that, thank you.

Best regards

Maxime Hello,

I have done the installation of sources 3.3.x from git repository, I
then have done a maven compilation in openmeetings-3.3.x but I can't
access the WebUI, could you please explain with a quick procedure what I
should do after rebuilding openmeetings to access the WebUI, should I
install other packages?
In fact I am trying to retrieve the complete version that I had before
by using source files.

I followed this procedure :
http://openmeetings.apache.org/BuildInstructions.html [2] and I
installed mariadb-server, sox, swftools, ffmpeg and the other tools.

Otherwise, what do you mean by "install custom version" please?

Thank you again in advance.

Best regards

Maxime

  --