Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Cong Wang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 11:33:57 UTC

Questions about rdfs inference

Hi all,

I am planning to modify the code of rdfs inference in jena,  actually I need to add some more rules for domain need.. Does anyone know which part of the code I need to modify???

Thanks a lot..

--
Cong Wang

Re: Questions about rdfs inference

Posted by Cong Wang <jo...@gmail.com>.
In fact, we did change the model of rdf, which is rdf with annotation, so it's not traditional triple..  And therefore, i believe simply modifying rdfs.rules will not work…  But anyway, thanks for your help..

Posted by Chris Dollin <ch...@epimorphics.com>.