Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de> on 2008/04/04 11:15:08 UTC

AW: setting SMTP sender system-wide on continuum webapp

I found it out. It's the <from-mailbox/> tag in WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml

It's rather confusing to have 3 places to configure the mail settings:

- WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml
- WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/maven/continuum/security.properties
- JNDI

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
There is a task scheduled for 2.0 around configuration - hopefully this
will get revisited then.

Rahul

Re: setting SMTP sender system-wide on continuum webapp

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
i ran into this as well, but can't figure out how I got into this state. But
at first my email where getting sent out no matter what. Then after some
adding and removing projects to understand continuum, it all the sudden
started only sending emails if something had changed in the code base, and
test results.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG) <
EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de> wrote:

> I found it out. It's the <from-mailbox/> tag in
> WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml
>
> It's rather confusing to have 3 places to configure the mail settings:
>
> - WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml
> - WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/maven/continuum/security.properties
> - JNDI

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com