Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Aditya Jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 02:38:02 UTC

[GSOC 2017] [SIS-350] Introduction Aditya Jain

Hi all,

I am currently a final year undergrad in computer science at LNMIIT, Jaipur
(India). I have a deep interest in programming applications for mobiles and
have been developing mobile applications for past 3 years on Android.
Currently,
I'm Google Campus Facilitator where I'm teaching fellow juniors about
Android and Data Structures.

I would particularly like to contribute in *Porting apache SIS to Android*.
I have already started reading documentation about Apache SIS

Please guide me further to take things forward and get started. Here are
links to my LinkedIn <https://linkedin.com/in/jainadit27> and GitHub
<https://github.com/jainadit27> profile as well as for my portfolio
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zriton.stormbuster>

Please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to hear from
you soon.

--
*Aditya Jain*
B Tech Final Year, Computer Science and Engineering

Re: [GSOC 2017] [SIS-350] Introduction Aditya Jain

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,
are you sure you subscribed to the expected mailing list? I see from
your subject you are looking for SIS-350, which I suppose comes from
Apache SIS; here it's Apache Syncope instead :-)

You can information about subscribing to SIS mailing list(s) at
http://sis.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�