Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Bernard Chabot <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 15:49:04 UTC

Marmotta & Ontology-Driven Knowledge Acquisition

Hello,

I've discovered on this web site http://redlink.co/apache-marmotta/ the
history of Apache Marmotta ... which seems to have as "ancestor" Kiwi which
is often cited in scientific papers as the very first semantic web tool
with a "ontology-driven web form" feature.

As I'm very interested by "ontology-driven knowledge acquisition" thanks to
"ontology-driven web interface", I wonder if Marmotta alway provide this
kind of feature ?

If this is the case, are you aware about which part of Marmotta provide
such a feature ?

Best Regards

Bernard

PS : Here are my finding about "ontology-driven web interface" topic :
http://www.topincs.com/SemanticCartography/1775

Re: Marmotta & Ontology-Driven Knowledge Acquisition

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Well, maybe the last related work we did on that topic is this paper:
Resource Description Graph Views for Configuring Linked Data
Visualizations [1], which is available at [2]. But not a main topic for
us anymore... and for sure not a relevant topic for the Marmotta.

[1] http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1026/paper7.pdf
[2] http://visualod.bitbucket.org

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: Marmotta & Ontology-Driven Knowledge Acquisition

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Bernard,