Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Dima Mazmanov <nu...@proservice.ge> on 2006/04/20 14:46:43 UTC

Re[2]: Nutch shows same results multiple times.

Hi,Håvard.

Ok, thanks a lot! I'll apply this filter now.
On more thing..
If I disallowed 'com' zone and my url file contains some com domains
would they bee indexed or NOT?

 Dima                          mailto:nuther@proservice.ge

Re: Re[2]: Nutch shows same results multiple times.

Posted by Dima Mazmanov <nu...@proservice.ge>.
Thank you very much.
It really worked!!!!

Re: Nutch shows same results multiple times.

Posted by "Håvard W. Kongsgård" <h....@niap.no>.
Don't know but you can try to upgrading to 0.7.2

See Nutch Change Log:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lucene/nutch/branches/branch-0.7/CHANGES.txt?rev=390158