Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org> on 2024/04/19 08:04:12 UTC

CXF 4.1.x - Status

Hi all,

overall CXF 4.1.x looks good (from a build perspective and the MP
TCKs). This is the PR [1].

We have one failing JWT test:

org.eclipse.microprofile.jwt.tck.container.jaxrs.EmptyTokenTest#invalid
Token

It fails because of a recent change in CXF 4.1.x - you can find some
details here: [1]

I don't know, if this change was intentional from CXF (if so, we might
need to fix it on our side) or if it was just an unintentional change.

Any thoughts?

Gruß
Richard

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/1121
[2] https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/1822

Re: CXF 4.1.x - Status

Posted by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

just merged the JAX-RS TCK branch (thanks for the initial setup for
embedded TomEE, Benedict).

I did some additional tweaks to it and did the setup for TomEE
standalone + signature tests.

We have 3 JAX-RS TCK failures left (2 of them in the spec 3.1 area).
The CXF guys promised to have a look to tell us, if it is on our side
(or on their side): [1]

So for now, I've marked them as ignored in our setup.

Gruß
Richard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-9005

Re: CXF 4.1.x - Status