Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Wakiyama Shari <Wa...@prc.com> on 2000/12/27 20:04:27 UTC

invoking xalan

Hello,
I have a question about invoking xalan from a servlet.  I am able to create
an application that takes the xsl and xml and produces an html file.  When I
take the same code and put it in a servlet, I get an error stating "Could
not parse foo.xml document!" and a SAX Exception error.  This is the same
error I get when executing my Java application if it can't find the xml
document.  I've tried placing the document in different directories
according to the classpath from the system properties, I've read through the
bugs, FAQs, and looked over the servlet example code.  What I'm developing
is different than the servlet example.  My servlet handles requests and
Could it be something with the browser using a different JVM than when I run
a stand alone application?
Thanks for any help/direction.
v/r,
Shari